Which way would you prefer?
Get creative and use our SMART DESIGNER to select the items that you would like to see in your own home.
With over trillions of possibilities, we thought it would be best to setup a way for you to step through the selection process and get exactly what you want including colour, size, configuration style... you name it!
KOAST is an Australian and family-owned business specialising in the manufacture and supply of quality interior solutions for home renovators, owners, architects, interior designers and the wider residential building industry.
For over 20 years, it has been our goal to help our clients design and tailor each space, with customised details and solutions. Whether you’re renovating your whole house or just doing a refresh to your bathroom or laundry, we know you will be 100% happy with your final solution from KOAST.
All products are of the highest quality and come fully assembled ready for installation... you don't have to assemble some flat pack componentry!
- ALWAYS in stock
- As the manufacturer, we remove the "sorry out-of-stock" risk*
- READY to install
- Never have to deal with flat pack cabinetry again. We ship it to you ready to install, wrapped and protected.
- FIT any room
- Tell our KOAST Designer the size and we'll give you all the options at your fingertips
- AUSTRALIAN Made
- Feel good that you are supporting local, and have the peace of mind that your creation has been manufactured by an Australian tradesman here in Australia and shipped in perfect condition to your door.
- NO Middle-Man
- You are getting the manufacturers price direct with the multiple markups
- ENDLESS Options
- You can have so many styles in any colour, configuration or size your want.
The laundry is the unsung hero in a home and many people put up with a laundry that is not practical. Are […]
You spend a considerable amount of your time in your laundry room, undertaking a necessary but mundane chore. Add some joy to […]
According to the Australian Master Tilers Association (AMTA), faulty waterproofing is among the top three building defects in Australia and can cause […]